We welcome interest from the media to help us raise awareness and share stories about Rare Disease Day.
John Forman, NZORD executive director
phone: (04) 471 2226
- Eurordis press release highlights the 2014 Rare Disease Day theme of Care. Also have a look at the official video.
- Rare Disease Day update NZORDs special edition newsletter
- Support from Helen Clark former Prime Minister of NZ, to the EB support group, on Rare Disease Day.
- Rare Disease Day Seminar – 28 February 2013 Orphan drug access in the spotlight
- 19 February 2013 See the release from our European colleagues at Eurordis. Their emphasis for Rare Disease Day 2013 is on research and cross-border collaboration to find more solutions for rare disorders. And check out their very cool video clip.
- Its all about them - not us NZORD’s release about NZ Rare Disease Day – February 2013
- New Zealand Rare Disease Day – 28 February 2013 Support the Rare Gems in our community
- A Rare Day for Rare Diseases Rare Disease Day 29 February 2012 – February 2012
- Don't donate to us, donate to them instead Don't donate to us, donate to them instead – January 2011