We welcome interest from the media to help us raise awareness and share stories about Rare Disease Day.
phone: (04) 385 1119
- Awareness for Rare Disease Day – Cook Strait News, Thursday 3 Mar, 2016
- Raising awareness, funds, for Rare Disease Day – Manawatu Standard, Monday Feb 29, 2016
- Born with the Cry of the Cat – New Zealand Herald, Monday Feb 29, 2016
- Rare Disease Day 2016 – NZORD press release
- NZORD press release – Rare Disease Day highlights the orphans in our health system
- Eurordis press release – highlights the 2014 Rare Disease Day theme of Care. Also have a look at the official video.
- Rare Disease Day update – NZORDs special edition newsletter
- Support from Helen Clark – former Prime Minister of NZ, to the EB support group, on Rare Disease Day.
- Rare Disease Day Seminar – 28 February 2013 – Orphan drug access in the spotlight
- 19 February 2013 – See the release from our European colleagues at Eurordis. Their emphasis for Rare Disease Day 2013 is on research and cross-border collaboration to find more solutions for rare disorders. And check out their very cool video clip.
- Its all about them - not us – NZORD’s release about NZ Rare Disease Day – February 2013
- New Zealand Rare Disease Day – 28 February 2013 – Support the Rare Gems in our community
- A Rare Day for Rare Diseases – Rare Disease Day 29 February 2012 – February 2012
- Quake spurs charity to hold back on fundraising and publicity – – February 23
- Don't donate to us, donate to them instead – Don't donate to us, donate to them instead – January 2011